Friday, January 4, 2013

EdenFantasys Purple Mystery Review



I received the Purple Mystery from Eden Fantasy's to review and share with ya'll. I have heard so many great things about going with glass dildo's just to name a few great things to think about with getting glass sex toys. First there very clean and clean up is a breeze just put them in the dish washer, or wash them up with soap and water you can even soak them in Clorox its almost like washing a glass you drink out of. There very healthy and don't spread bacteria so it can be cleaned and used by multiple partners if its a must for you. They can be chilled in the freezer for added stimulation or heated in warm water for warm stimulation. Well I chose to get the Purple Mystery to review and it was pretty even on the site so I was excited. I received it and it looked so pretty in this cute little box it came in with a nice pouch to go with, it was almost like a work of art, which in away it is, always was fascinated by glass blowing anyways. Well I tried it out first with no lube thinking it would slide in due to its glass....WRONG! Then I took it to the shower with me being wet all over it was sure to be pleasurable...WRONG! The reason being is I don't know if its just me but the head of it wouldn't even fit in, it was so uncomfortable and doesn't give any at all. I even used lube and it still hurt, couldn't get past the head of it at all. So then I tried the smaller end being this is a versatile toy figured it would be fun the other way...WRONG! Because of the smaller end and how it was twisted it didn't even feel good as well. The problem is after messing with this for about a hour I gave up my mood was gone. So I would say before getting any glass sex toy I would think of other things as well. They don't give like some sex toys, or a man's penis does, so if you can't take the actual size or shape of it don't buy it. This sex toy was intended for internal or external stimulation. It is easy to store back in the box or pouch or both that comes with it. Never put with other hard objects or drop, always make sure to check to make sure it is not got any cracks before using it and always wash it before use and after. Never microwave this sex toy either or any glass sex toy. The size was way to big for me but it was mainly the head size around. If you still choose to buy the specs and how to buy it is below.







-----------------------------------------------------------
Material / Texture
-----------------------------------------------------------

Material:
Tempered glass


Texture:
Swirled


Safety features:
Non-porous / Phthalates free / Hypo-allergenic / Food-grade material / Latex free

------------------------------------------------------------
Design / Shape / Size
------------------------------------------------------------

Color:
Purple


Length:
9"


Insertable length:
9"


Circumference:
5"


Diameter:
1 1/2"


Weight:
1.5 lb





On sale right now for $$39.99 expires April 30th after foes back to $49.99 to buy just click the pic below



product picture
Double ended dildo by Glassvibrations
Material: Tempered glass
Safety:
This product was provided free of charge to the reviewer.


I received no other form of payment for this review other than the purple mystery glass dildo shown above. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: