Friday, January 4, 2013

Fluid Women Redifining Sexuality DVD Review





I received this dvd from Good Vibrations which said it was women and it said that it was queer films and with me being bisexual I thought this wouldn't be too bad of a video. Well through out the whole movie they do documentaries so there's alot of talkin and a few scenes in between. All the women but 2 were even attractive in the movie and the 2 that were ...were into some scary stuff. I learned in the dvd a new word I didn't know pan sexual which means there is no gender preference which means they don't care if there partner is man, woman, or transsexual. The women in the movie I think were all pan sexual because it showed them with men which was a turn off because I was looking for a girl on girl movie simple if I wanted other I would have got other. It was a major disappointment and they were talkin about how bein queer doesn't mean your with the same sex.. not sure what world they live in because that's exactly what it is. Anyways this movie has to be the worst movie I have ever seen, thankfully the company is a great company and also sells great sex toys as well at Good Vibrations. So if you buy this movie don't even bother taking out the sex toys its a waste of time.








Go To Product Page HERE

Fluid: Women Redefining Sexuality DVD - $29.95

Video on Demand - $9.95

DivX Download - $19.99

WMP Download - $19.95

iTunes Ready Download - $10.95

Thanks to Good Vibrations for this wonderful product.


I received no other form of payment for this review other than the Fluid: Women Redefining Sexuality DVD. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: