Friday, January 4, 2013

BabeLube From Babeland




I received the BabeLube from Babeland. Was happy to get to try this out due to me and my husband have tried so many different lubes out and always found them to be sticky when warmed up from friction or they caped up on your hand, and that’s even the so called water based ones as well. Well with this its not a bit sticky, it could even be rubbed right into your skin its such a water based lube. Its easy to wash off with soap and water or even just water by itself which is a real breeze to cleanup with. If you use it with sex toys it cleans right up with water or soap and water as well right of the vibrators or other sex toys that you used it with. It doesn’t take much at all to get a nice smooth slide into whatever you use it for. I think I have found a lube that me and my husband prefer the best now.






Info From Site


Brand-new formula! You asked for it, and you got it: try the newest generation of the classic BabeLube, now made without parabens while retaining the classic gel consistency, non-irritating formula, and non-sticky slickness. Plus, it's glycerin-free, non-staining, gluten-free, great for sensitive skin, has very minimal taste/odor, and is ideal for use with any sex toy material. You’ll also find that it works fabulously for both vaginal and anal penetration! What more could you ask for?





Buy Here


Lubette -$.50

2oz. - $5.00

4oz. - $8.00

8oz. - $12.00


I received no other form of payment for this review other than the Babelube. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: