Friday, January 4, 2013

Babeland Naturals Organic Naked Massage Oil Review



I received a bottle of Naturals Organic Naked Massage Oil from Babeland, and I was really lookin forward to trying this out. I have always used the gel massage creams that Walmart sells so I figured oil would be great to give a shot with. Well from time to time I give my husband a body massage and same from him to me so when this arrived I was like yay my time to get a massage is here sooner…lol. Anyways its really good for even shoulder massages which I love to have. So we tried this product out and its messy and is just greasy which I mean hello I guess I should’ve known that its does say oil. But I guess this is great for all who love the different massage oils out there for me I think I will just stick with my gels. Now this would be great maybe in a hotel so you don’t have to worry about laying in your bed of oil..lol, or have to clean up after as well. To me this is so oily you need to take a shower after this. I guess this would be a great way to warm up for your sex toys afterwards, for the heat of the moment because the gels are cold where with the oil it does warm you up.




Info on there site


As seen in TIME Magazine's article about eco-friendly sex toys! There’s nothing quite like a sensual massage for relaxing or getting in the mood, and our Babeland Naturals Organic Massage Oil delivers on both counts. The organic sweet almond oil will satisfy anyone who seeks natural/organic products, and the unscented formula is perfect for anyone sensitive to scented oils. With no additives or preservatives, there’s nothing to keep this light, silky oil from gliding along your skin before sinking in for deep, replenishing moisture. Not for use with latex products/barriers. Gluten-free.



Babeland Naturals Organic Naked Massage Oil - $13.00

I received no other form of payment for this review other than the Babeland Naturals Organic Naked Massage Oil. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: