Saturday, January 5, 2013

GV Flirty G Vibe Review





I received the Flirty G Vibe from Good Vibrations to review. This was such a odd shape vibrator wasn't sure if I would like it or not but wanted to step outside my boundaries of what kind of vibrators I normally use and try something a little more unique. When I received it I took it out of the pack and loved the feel of this vibrator it was soft and very flexible with these little teeth for the clitoris area. I got a chance to finally try this little guy out and see what it could do, because feeling in my hand was that it had some descent power to it and when I tried it out I was severely disappointed it just didn't pack the punch I hoped. Now as far as the clitoris stimulation it did pretty good but as far as the shaft that slides inside not a bit of vibration at all I don't think the bullet is powerful enough to push through the shaft as well. So for this bein a vibrator its disappointing but if you want a pretty good clit stimulator this would do enough to get the job done. Nothing to extravagant just ok and gets the job done. All in all I liked this vibrator and will continue to use this sex toy from Good Vibrations for a good clit stimulator. It's not bad priced not really sure I would say its worth it if your looking for a all around vibrator but for the stimulation on your clit well worth the price.












Flirty G Waterproof G-spot Vibrator
Blue or Purple TPR
Insertable portion is 3” x 1” (7.62 cm x 2.54 cm)
Uses two AAA batteries
One-touch control button, 9 different functions
Strong vibratons
Volume: 2; Intensity: 4



Flirty G Vibe comes in purple or blue for $22.00 Click banner below to buy.




Thanks to Good Vibrations for this product.

I received no other form of payment for this review other than the Roly-Poly Mini Waterproof Vibrator shown above. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: