Saturday, January 5, 2013

EdenFantasys Lockable Sex Toy Case Review





I received the Lockable Sex Toy Case from Eden Fantasy's to review. After the last couple months of testing and reviewing sex toys and stuff I have been needing a sex toy case so I jumped on it when I got the chance. I saw this cute little case with cute little butterflies on it and had a nice leather interior and even had the kinda locks I love on the outside I knew this was the one to get. It comes in three different colors pink, purple, and black yet I think the pink shows the butterflies off better so even though I don't care for pink I love this little case. It actually held more than I thought it would I have in my pic showing the rabbit and the pet vibe in it showing and yet I still have plenty of room for more sex toys. I use this case to hold the vibrators I use the most I guess you would call my favorites. My husband was gonna use the case with me till he saw it had butterflies on it and it was pink ha ha so now its all mine yay me. Anyways they have other sex toy cases as well even for the men in your life cause some don't look as girlie or even the one like I got comes in black and you really can't see the butterflies as much. Eden Fantasy's has alot of other nice stuff as well so if you haven't checked them out yet you should head on over they sell all kinds of adult products at a reasonable price they have movies, books, lingerie, sex toys, and even stuff suitable for couples and such as well or sex toy cases.



















Click Below to buy this or any other of the items I have reviewed in the past

Get Adobe Flash player



I received no other form of payment for this review other than the lockable sex toy case shown above. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: