Sunday, January 6, 2013

EdenFantasys Eye Shadow Palette Review





I received the Eye shadow palette - eye shadow - Lola from EdenFantasys to review. I have been getting stuff from them for a very long time now but was super excited when I noticed they started carrying makeup I mean you can't wear that sexy lingerie without gettin that pretty face on at the same time. So anyways I saw this and thought that i would try it out I loved how it looked compact size so easy to carry with you anywhere. So I got this fast like I get everything from them super fast and ha to try it out the following day. Sorry I forgot to get pics of me wearing but its great quality makeup so for a great price from your one stop shop for adult toys you also get great makeup to match up any outfit as well. I love the case it comes into with bein compact makes it easy to slide in my purse and go also its pretty and flowery so cute. Not only do they have this but they have other makeup palettes as well so if this isn't what your lookin for or your looking for somethin bigger then you have that choice as well. Why not also look up over their site and also get body makeup or sex toys over at EdenFantasys they also have great promotions and sales so make sure to check on that first before paying full price its where I always go first so check them out.





Eye shadow palette – eye shadow - $13.99


Also check out their facebook and twitter.

I'm compensated for this post for a gift certificate. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook does however have nothing to do with this post.

No comments: