Sunday, January 6, 2013

EdenFantasys Black Temptation Hipster Review





I received the Black temptation hipster panties from EdenFantasys to review. I got these fast and sadly I lost the picture due to computer crash but these are just as cute in person as they are online. They are very well made and fit so comfortable. I recently made a switch over to boyshorts and absolutely love them and they are so comfortable but these hipsters are definitely my favorite now. I don't see too much of a difference between boy shorts and the hipsters but either way both have become my favorite. They have great prices on these cute panties too which makes it easy to buy a couple pair at a time. They also have beautiful lingerie and they are always getting nice ones all the time that are even catered to plus size women. It is truly hard to find sexy lingerie for plus size women on other sites for adult stuff but not with EdenFantasys they have the cutest stuff to drop the jaws of your fellas at home no matter what size you are. I recommend them for many things from adult products to games and lingerie is definitely my new thing with them. The quality of these panties is so great I have even washed them several times yet no unraveling or holes not formed and they are still the same color as they were the day I bought them. So if your looking for a great adult catered company then check out EdenFantasys for yourself.




Black temptation hipster - $9.99


Also check out their facebook and twitter.

I'm compensated for this post for a gift certificate. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all. Facebook does however have nothing to do with this post.

No comments: