Sunday, January 6, 2013

Babeland Review





I received the Trustex Multiflavored Condoms from Babeland to review. I got these fast like everything from this great company. Now I have never tried flavored condoms before but I figured they probably were as bad as some of the lube with a nasty after taste but I didn't want to rule it out so figured I'd give them a try. Bein my sex life seest to exist these days I just pulled a condom out as you will see in the picture to test it out. First of all the condoms are the color of the flavor and as soon as you open the condom up the scent feels the room in moments. These were strawberry and it almost smelled good enough to eat I really liked that. I tasted it and I must say it taste kinda like nesquick strawberry syrup or some kind of strawberry syrup but it was actually very tasty. The taste lasts alot longer than I expected but if your doing oral for a long period of time it will eventually fade but the great part is you can't really taste latex either so once the flavor is gone its tasteless. I never heard of this company before but figured why not test the durability although I never used it in sex I pulled and yanked on the condom and it stretches well as it also seems really durable. I like these condoms and plan to get more in the future to have around. Babeland sells alot of nice sex toys, lubes, and other great stuff at reasonable prices so check them out today.







Trustex Multiflavored Condoms $1.00 to $3.00


Ultra-thin and FDA approved, these multi-flavored lubricated latex condoms provide a safe-sex alternative for those who dislike the taste of latex. Assorted flavors, such as Strawberry, Mint, Banana, Chocolate, Grape, Cola, Vanilla, and more!



I received the condoms shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only. Facebook however has no connection to this.

No comments: