Sunday, January 6, 2013

Erotic Toy Town Wall Bangers Review







I received the Wall Bangers Suction Cup Vibrator from Erotic Toy Town to review. I got this fast and I have tried many toys in the years that have suction cups all remotely failed. Most never stay stuck anywhere you put them they slide easy and so on making it really hard to manoover with it. I can happily say when you stick this bad boy somewhere it ain't movin matter of fact its kinda hard to remove when your ready so I just pull it to the side of whatever its stuck on to break the seal. I love even with this you use it in the shower when you open the battery compartment after and its still dry inside so the seal to the battery area is very secure which is a major plus. It is purple sorry my pics almost make it look like its pink due to my flash but its a pretty purple and it hits the right spot every time. This is one of my favorite toys these days and even has great vibration to it but the nice part is its just as good without the batteries in vibrating. I didn't find the vibrations real loud but guess it depends on how thin your walls are if you would want to chance it or not. I do recommend this toy and Erotic Toy Town has alot of other great toys and they are definitely greatly priced no fuss about that yet great quality.







Wall Bangers - Suction Cup Vibrator - $27.99

on sale for $18.99




Also check out their facebook and twitter

I received no other form of payment for this review other than the vibrator shown above. Facebook is not connected to this review in no way shape or form. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: