Friday, January 4, 2013

Babeland's Fleshlight Sex in a Can Review



I received the Fleshlight Sex in a Can from Babeland to review. First I must say it does have a realistic feel to it but my husband says its still like every other toy doesn't feel like the real thing. It has at the bottom away of getting more suction based on unscrewing the lid on tighter for more suction and looser for less suction. He really liked this feature but was hell on my arms and wrists from the friction of trying to move it up and down. This is a great sex toy for a man to do his own thing my husband said from his angle its less stressful on the arms. Its easy to clean but kinda time consuming in some cases because every so often you have to pour alcohol through it and powder with corn starch. I know from a woman's point of view I have heard such great things about the fleshlights but seriously not sure what all the talk was about no better nor worse than some of the other toys out there made from different materials. It is smaller so thats a major plus and not real big and bulky, it also still caters to bigger men as well and that goes for both wide and long. If you like working out your arms or your man play on his own while you watch this is the perfect toy for you if not I would say save your money and look else where, not a great couples toy.










* Case size: 7-1/4" x 2-7/8"
* Sleeve size: 6-7/8" x 2-2/3"
* Material: TPE/Real-Feel Superskin




There are two types of these fleshlight sex in a can you can buy both here


The Succu Dry Model -- $50.00





Spread Eagle Model -- $45.00




I received no other form of payment for this review other than the Fleshlight Sex in a Can. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: