Friday, January 4, 2013

Babeland's Pirates Pendant Vibe Review



I received the Pirates Pendant Vibe from Babeland to review. This has to be one of the worst sex toys I have tried in awhile now. Don't get me wrong as you see in the pics its so cute and i love the designed engravings in it and even the color and color choices it comes in. But I do think this particular vibrator would be better just worn and never used for the original purpose. I got this and the instructions are poor that explains the batteries and all so we messed with puttin the batteries in a hundred ways and then it only vibrated when it felt like it grrrr. By the time I got in the bedroom I was so mad at this little toy it won't even funny. Then on top of it all the engraving that looked so cute is now rough against my clit so as you can see not the best experience, I guess if you like it rough this would be great but I don't I expect my vibrator to be smooth and soft. Now on a plus side the vibrations are pretty good to be so small which did surprise me. So keep in mind before buying this sex toy no matter the color that you better be ready for a little roughness cause your gonna get it.





  • Pendant size: 2-1/4" x 3/4"
  • Chain length: 26"
  • Material: ABS hard plastic with metallic coat
  • Batteries: Three watch (included)






Pirates Pendant Vibe -- $29.00

Color Choices Below






I received no other form of payment for this review other than the Pirates Pendant Vibe. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: