Friday, January 4, 2013

Pink Cherry Review

PinkCherry Sex Toys




I received the Hot Stuff Warming Oil 6 oz. in Passion Fruit & Waterproof Delights Clitoral Vibe in Blue from PinkCherry.com to review. I was glad to get to try these wonderful things from PinkCherry.Com and thought they would work great in my home. First the warming oil is real nice to put on in a sexual way or not because wherever you put it on at and rub in then blow across it and it heats it up. So for sore muscles or just a really big muscle to play with the oil is great, smells great as well, although I think I chose the wrong flavor cause I didn't much care for this flavor at all. As for the vibrator I was very disappointed in it because its real loud so you can't use this in a close environment if you don't want to be heard. IT works in the shower like it says but not sure how to say this but actually has like this irritating rhythm in the vibe which kinda throws you off from a regular vibrator which makes it harder to cum by. I really didn't care for it cause I hated the material and how if you sat it down for a moment you ended up with fuzz from the blanket on it or something cause everything sticks to it. It was harder to clean cause of the same reason bein that it didn't dry real fast either. All in all I think PinkCherry.com has alot better sex toys than this one.


As for there sites they have PinkCherry.com & PinkCherry.ca so not only can Americans use them but so can Canadians for there pleasure. They have alot of great products on there site, at reasonable prices so check it out and see what you may like, you may be surprised.







Specifications for Vibe

* Length - 8"
* Insertable Length - 6 1/2"
* Girth - 4 1/2" around at largest
* Width - 1 1/2"
* Material - TPR (Thermoplastic rubber)
* Powered by - 2 x AA batteries
* Special features - Waterproof, multi-speed, clit stimulating base
* Color - Blue





Waterproof Delights Clitoral Vibe - Blue
- $24.99





Hot Stuff Warming Oil 6 oz. - Passion Fruit - $10.88





I received the wet vibe & warming oil shown above and no other form of payment. This is 100% my opinion and may not be agreed on by others.

No comments: