Saturday, January 5, 2013

Babeland Tenga Egg Review



I received the Tenga Egg from Babeland to review. I have been eying this sex toy for men for quiet sometime thinking how unusual it is and if its worth what I hear about it, so figured why not give in so that's what I did. It looked so cute like one of those little plastic eggs you have at Easter hunts and all with cool stuff inside and yet this has cool stuff inside yet for a man. It is a cute on the go set so when your away from home pull this out pop the egg it has lube inside ready to go for a one time use and then throw it away o keep it up to you but I don't think it can be used more than twice before it comes to week to use. Anyways I was thinking this is probably gonna be real short and probably only cover the head of the dick wrong when I poured the lube inside and then slid right over my husbands dick it went down to the base it is due to the fact its made out of cyber skin material so it stretches well. This was sleek and smooth to the touch and made me bein the woman a great feel not too mention my husband said it felt nice cause it has like ridges and stuff in side to help with pleasure. This cute little egg did the job and made giving a hand job for him and me so much better. Cleanup is a breeze with this from sex toy due to turn it inside out wash with soap and water then dry it out and your done. The reason I said you could only use it maybe twice is cause it gets real thin at the head of it after the first use but its fine because its more for on the go anyways no worries just toss it and if you got the half dozen grab another ha ha.

Sorry about the pics so hard to take with flash on somethign white







Tenga Eggs

Single - $8.50
Half Dozen - $43.00




I received the Tenga Egg shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

No comments: