Saturday, January 5, 2013

Babeland Candy Bra + G-String Combo Review



I received the Candy Bra + G-String Combo from Babeland to review. They came in this cute little box I really didn't know what to think of these I mean I love rope candy always have and so has Joe so I thought it would be something different to try for once. It didn't fit me which I more the less knew it probably wouldn't I think it fits women with smaller breast where I'm a DD but it still doesn't mean you can't have fun with it in the bedroom. So of course I tried this out with Joe in the bedroom and I will tell you upfront be careful he bit into the string that holds it together and there was candy every where ha ha so much fun though. It was fun eating this in the bed after having a great sex night but I will tell you we had so much candy I think we ended up eating on it for days ha ha funny but true there is actually more candy than it looks on these little ropes. I liked this though it made it fun and we joked around more in the bedroom so for some extra fun and laughs definitely try these. Babeland is known for alot of there vibrators and other toys and such so it was nice to find something outside of the box I guess you could say, so definitely try these for your self.






* Size: Up to 40"
* Ingredients: Dextrose, Sugar, maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Citric Acid, Artificial colors: FD&C Blue No 1, FD&C Yellow No 5, FD&C Red No 40, Artificial Flavors



Candy Bra + G-String Combo - $20.00



I received the Candy Bra + G-String Combo shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

No comments: