Friday, January 4, 2013

Babeland Perfect Pet Review



I received the Perfect Pet Vibrator from Babeland. When I first saw this I thought it was cute almost looks like a seals face etched into it. Anyways don't let it's cuteness full you, its a clit stimulator and I have never wasted my time with these because usually there not good enough to get me off. Well this little perfect pet is absolutely PUURRFECT! It has 4 set speeds, first is like a regular speed, then a pulsating, then a purr which oh my god has to be the best by far and last is like a freaky vibe didn't like it at all. The Perfect Pet has to be one of the best clit Babeland">vibrators although I haven't tried any others it actually by far has beat any I have ever tried. I love the jeweled end do it a well makes it look cute and elegant for the tigress in all of us. Put this one on your list I promise you won't be sorry. Also love that it came with batteries and I showed size to so this is more of a travel size vibe.



















Price: $35.00 Buy It Here



I received no other form of payment for this review other than the Perfect Pet Vibe. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: