Saturday, January 5, 2013

Babeland Lelo Lube Review



I received the Lelo Lube from Babeland to review. I'm always on the look out for good lubes for me and my husband to use and its so hard to find a good one. I saw this lube that I had never seen before and was kinda curious I mean it looks so sleek and in the container its in it really don't even scream that its a lube at all. So got this fast and we couldn't wait to try it out. It doesn't have much of a smell to it from what I can tell allergies have really got a hold on my house so don't take my worked on it that it may not be stronger for ya'll. Anyways its not really thin but also not real thick if that makes sense. Key thing is it won't run out of the container on you without squeezing but its not so thick that its more of a paste. As for it comes in this container that can be sit anywhere without knowing what it is. Anyways its not sticky like some water lubes we have tried which I like cause that means it won't get caked onto your hand real bad or whatever area your using it on. It lasted really great without having to reapply too many times which we liked and wash up was a breeze thanks to it bein a water based lube. We recommend you giving this a try if your looking to try a new lube because this is a smooth silky kind to get you in the mood or for full play from Babeland. They don't just sell lubes though you can get other things like vibrators, other sex toys for men and women and body oils, lotions and the list goes on so check them out.






Lelo Personal Moisturizer Lubricant

2.5oz - $13.00
5oz - $24.00





* Size: 2-1/2 or 5 oz.
* Formula Base: Water
* Ingredients: water, propylene glycol, hydroxyethylcellulose, aloe barbadenis leaf juice, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, tetrasodium EDTA, guarana extract, ginseng extract, avena sativa extract, polysorbate-20, aspartame, polyquaternium-5, PEG-45M, citric acid


I received the lelo lube shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

No comments: