Saturday, January 5, 2013

Adult Toy Shoppe Electric Infrared Massager Review





I received the Electric Infrared Massager from The Adult Toy Shoppe to review. I was so happy to see this come in the mail I have been needing a good massager for awhile now. I loved that this massager was not just a regular massager but had pieces to change up for the feel and plus it has infrared heat as well. I took this out of the pack the day I got it couldn't wait to try this out, plus my mom was talking about she wanted to try it as well because of the heat feature. Well I started going through all the attachments and all have there on great feel to them no lie there but I like the cone one that's the main tip. I wish it had the setting to turn the massage vibration off and just heat or just vibration and no heat but it comes hand in hand you get low vibration with high heat and high vibration gives you low heat. Although the heat isn't what I cared as much about my mom said it helped her tremendously ease her muscles in her back. It's not a real hot heat either just a light heat for soothing the muscles without burning you at all. The cone tip to the massager also helped me really well with migraines I just stuck it to my temples on low vibrations and within a couple minutes the migraine was gone. Full body massages with this were so great as well so after a long stressful day this is definatly a massager to unwind with. Now it says you can use this for clitoral stimulation as well but way to strong I think for me so I didn't attempt it so I couldn't say for sure, but it does relax you enough to fully be in the mood for some sex play with your partner or sex toys whichever you decide. This is definatly a great massager and our whole household uses it and loves it. So I'm so thankful to have gotten to review this and thanks to The Adult Toy Shoppe for giving me this opportunity.







Info from site:

Electric Infrared Massager
This unique massager allows you to create the perfect aura of simple relaxation! The rounded massager head warms to one of two temperatures you can choose, giving you a deep down therapeutic sensation, while the other side of the head accommodates any of the 5 very different, pliable massaging attachments at a High or Low setting.

The massager head has a flex-joint neck for perfect maneuvering around all of your curves.
The massaging attachments offer a variety of sensations, from a skin-soothing buffer pad, to a deep digging single, or duo cone. There is also a tickler attachment and a wide bumped head attachment. Use any of these sensual attachments on your back, neck or even your clitoris and nipples for the head to toe pleasure experience.

This electric massager plugs into your wall socket and includes the adapter. The extra long cord allows you more freedom and versatility to move around and massage every aching joint, or every craving sensual spot!

**As this massger plugs into an electic socket, it is NOT Waterproof! Do Not Immerse In Water!**

The massager measures 11 inches long, with a handle width of 1 7/8 inches, and a head diameter of 3 1/2 inches.
The single cone head attachment measures 2 1/2 inches in diameter and 1 3/4 inches high.
The duo cone measures 2 3/4 inches long,1 3/4 inches wide and 1 3/8 inches high.
The buffer measures 2 1/4 inches in diameter and 3/4 inches high.
The wide bumped head attachment measures 2 3/4 inches wide and 1 inch at the highest point.
The tickling attachment measures 3 1/4 inches wide and 1/2 an inch high.

For a more intimate experience, get your lover to give you a relaxing, therapeutic , deep tissue massage.




Electric Infrared Massager - $39.99




I received no other form of payment for this review other than the Electric Infrared Massager shown above. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: