Friday, January 4, 2013

Aqua Rabbit Review




I have been wantin to try the aqua rabbit almost forever now because of the stimulation it is suppose to give to your clit is supposed to be completely moving. Thanks to Good Vibrations for letting me review this item. Anyways I got this and of course had to mess with it right away not sexually of course. I put the batteries in it which are not included which is fine with me but for the price it might have been nice, but if you like this toy I say get rechargables..lol for endless loving. Anyways I wasn't as impressed the fact that it said it was bendable I have a bendable one and I really don't care for them. Anyways when I got it out of the pack to my surprise it give some but unless you literally bend it with force its not gonna flop all over the place so that was what I hoping for that it wouldn't. Anyways the speeds and intensity from what I can tell at this point are nice. The cute little rabbit is adorable but don't let it fool you it vibrates quiet a bit and can't wait to try the theory of the rabbit out. I love the color of it and its really not all that heavy but it is a little bigger than I thought it would be it's only 5 1/2 long it says and it's probably right but seems longer and the width is 1 1/2 thick so it is thicker than what I expected. I love the jelly rubber material feels real nice and seems to be easy to clean.

This is what I think of this product after getting to use it... Well I tried it out for the first time tonight and all I can say is just WOW! This has got to be the best vibrator I have ever owned or tried so far in my life. The little rabbit which I have now nicknamed the naughty rabbit really hits the spot. Now I couldn’t handle the highest speed and not sure if I ever could but this is defiantly not for the beginners. Within a matter of minutes I climaxed because of how the little ears are made it fits on each side of your clit to stimulate and bring you to the best orgasm you could ever have. This is a must have in any sex toy closet. Although I didn’t try it in the shower the jelly outside tells me it probably is good in the shower but I’m very weary of taking anything battery operated or corded in water. It isn’t very quiet especially the higher the setting so if your looking for something discreet this isn’t it but it packs a powerful punch and worth every bit of the noise. Overall this is the best vibrator I have ever tried or owned and I hope ya’ll try it for yourselves.










Aqua Rabbit--$45.00




Thanks to Good Vibrations for this wonderful product.


I received no other form of payment for this review other than the product shown above. This is my 100% opinion and may not be agreed on by all.

No comments: