Saturday, January 5, 2013

Babeland Toy Cleaner Review



I received the Toy Cleaner from Babeland to review. I was happy to receive this because I have been getting so many sex toys from alot of companies and granted I wash all my toys with soap and warm water but I got to try toy cleaner in a kit awhile back from a local sex store and being it was a sample it was just a single wipe but it seemed to clean my toys up nicer, so I was so happy to review this product to try it out better. I tried this out and it is so easy to use just simply spray on the toys after using and wipe it with a non fuzz cloth and its shiny and smells great just like the sex toy is brand new all over again. It makes cleaning my toys so much easier now and being my mom lives here as well not as easy to wash my sex toys when she is in the kitchen because I can't wash them in the kitchen and the bathroom is in her room so can't walk past her with it as well so this is great to keep in my room to wash them up. It doesn't take much to clean the vibrators up no time at all. I will probably buy more of this because its nicer to use and defiantly top of the line and it doesn't leave your toys sticky either just to clarify for those who may think it might cause I know I thought it would til getting to use it.












Toy Cleaner
1 oz. - $5.00
6 oz. - $10.00



I received a toy cleaner shown above and no other payment for this. The above is my opinion of the product only.

No comments: